Standard registration period starts mid-April
Standard registration period ends Friday 9 June, 2017
Standard registration fee $100 (GST incl)
Late registration period starts Saturday 10 June, 2017
Late registration period ends Wednesday 21 June, 2017
Late registration fee $130 (GST incl)
Accreditation collection will take place on Sunday 25 June from 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
To be eligible to compete at the 2017 Indigenous Unigames all competitors must be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student enrolled at an Australian University. Students who have deferred from study will be ineligible to compete.
All teams must have a minimum of 10 and maximum of 16 competitors, with a maximum of two (2) competing staff members allowed. If a staff member is managing the team as well as competing, they will not count towards the team competitor count, however they are still required to pay the registration fee to receive the welcome pack and lunch on each day of competition.
- entry into your chosen sport
- welcome pack
- qualified competition management staff, officials and referees
- sports medicine support (if required for injury treatment)
- lunch for the duration of the games (Monday - Thursday)
- medals (should you receive a place in your sport)